Eggs Baked in Potatoes
|Preparation Time||:||120 Min|
These Baked Potatoes and Eggs are a very interesting and delicious way to serve potatoes to your family or guests. This makes a great breakfast or brunch dish .
1. Bake the potatoes.
2. Scoop out the pulp, after cutting a thin slice from the length of the potato.
3. Mash pulp to a creamy fluff with butter, hot milk, salt and pepper.
4. Fill potato shells, leaving a dent in the middle of each to hold a raw egg.
5. Break 1 or 2 eggs into each potato.
6. Cover with cheese.
7. Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes until the egg is firm and cheese is browned.