Chick Pea Soup
|Preparation Time||:||15 Min|
|6||Chick Pea ( Soaked) (KABULI CHANA)||1||Cup|
The chickpea is practically a staple in Middle Eastern cooking. ... Another great use for chickpeas is to put them in a soup, as in this fabulous chickpea soup that is common to many countries in the Middle East. ... Middle Eastern Food .
This recipe is very fast and easy to make. It is especially nice to have on cold winter days
- Boil the chick pea let it cool
- Now take the blender add chick peas , pepper black salt, salt garlic and ginger paste
- Blend it till it become smooth
- Take the paste into a bowl
- Add olive oil from top n fresh cream if not then ok
- If u want it as a snack go with papdi tastes really really good.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve soup, drizzled lightly with extra-virgin olive oil, if desired.
Fresh Asparagus Soup