|Preparation Time||:||30 Min|
|5||Dried bread crumbs||1||Cup|
Wiener Schnitzel is a very thin, breaded and deep fried schnitzel from veal. It belongs to the best known specialities of Viennese cuisine.
- Pound meat until it is less than 1/4 inch thick.
- Into a large skillet, pour oil approximately 1/4-inch deep; heat until oil bubbles when you drop in a pinch of breadcrumbs.
- Beat egg, add:1 tsp. lemon juice.
- Add parsley to breadcrumbs.
- Dredge meat in egg, then breadcrumb mixture; fry until golden brown on each side.
- Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice.
Garnish with parsley and lemon.
To serve, wiener schnitzel with the parsley and lemon wedges.