Irish Boiled Eggs & Dippies for One
|Preparation Time||:||7 Min|
|4||Salt and pepper||0||To taste|
Irish Boiled Eggs & Dippies for One Recipe Breakfast and Brunch, Lunch and Snacks with eggs, salt, pepper, butter, white bread.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and slip in the 2 eggs (pre prick them if you have an egg pricker), simmer 4-5 minutes (4 minutes produces a runny egg, 5 minutes firm white runny yolk, 6 minutes or over firm white and firm yolk)
- 2.This of course will vary according to your altitude (The higher you are, the longer eggs will take to cook).
- Meanwhile, toast the bread, cut off the crusts and butter the toast.
- cut the bread into 4 fingers.
- When the eggs are done, slip into an egg cup and slice off the top.
- Serve with the Dippies (the toasted bread fingers) on the side with Salt, pepper and pats of butter
- put butter in with the egg and dip your toasts.