|Preparation Time||:||15 Min|
|2||Large romaine leaves||20|
|7||Ground pepper||To taste|
Famous is that the salad is named after its founder, Caesar Cardini. After a mad rush at his restaurant, he had to make due with what was left, and hence Caesar salad was born.
- Wash and dry lettuce. Wrap and refrigerate.
- Warm bread cubes in 275 degree F oven, tossing until hard and dry but not burnt.
- Mash garlic into side of large salad bowl.
- Ease egg into boiling water and boil exactly 1 minute, then crack into bowl, breaking it up with fork.
- Add salt. Add lemon juice, olive oil and Worcestershire. Mix well (makes about 1/2 cup dressing.)
- Add lettuce leaves, tossing to co
Garnish with French bread croutons.
If you want to make a main dish out of this If you want to make a main dish out of this salad, you can marinate some chicken in Bernstein’s Italian Dressing before cooking it and then add it to the salad.
Moroccan Spiced Sea Bass Cevic..
Moroccan Spicy Carrot Salad
Moroccan Cooked Pepper Salad